Sunday, November 04, 2007

MIA

I would have blogged earlier, but the month of October has been so crazy!

One week I was dealing with some "family" issues, then the next week we had the fires in San Diego, and the next week was the Campus Village fire (which left me homeless for 4 1/2 hours) and the 5.6-magnitude earthquake (my second temblor!).

I finished my print-design project last week, which I'm happy about. My theme was "love," and I dedicated my magazine to my four sisters. This is their Christmas present ... haha just kidding. Here's a copy:







I wanted it to look similar to a magazine, so i included a letter from the editor (page 2) and a short front-of-book article (page 3). My feature spread is on pages 4 and 5, and my advertisement is on page 6. I hope you like it!

Maybe later I'll post my column from last week's issue of the Spartan Daily. It was very hard to write, but I'm happy I did it.

felicia

No comments: