Every time I hear the word "DreamWeaver," I sing the song in my head. I don't actually know the words, though, so I hum it ...
Anyways, I think my site is up. The directions were pretty confusing and not too clear, so I hope I did the assignment right. I am happy with what I came up with, but I wish I was given more time to be creative.
My criticisms: I don't like how there's a blue line around the links, but I couldn't figure out how to change it. Also, I didn't know how to play with the frame's borders, so I wish I had a cute design instead of boring lines. And one more thing: I'm not sure what's up with the extra space below the page banners. It didn't show up on my layout, but for some reason it did on the final pages. Oh well. Overall, I'm excited about the project.
Check it out here: www.jmc.sjsu.edu/student/apsc96e/felicia
I hope you like it!
felicia
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gld you are excited about the project and shared it with the world.
You can control how your hyperlinks look in the Page Properties window under Links.
Caution though, sometimes being subtle on certain common protocol might not be clear in your communication.
Shift key plus Enter key on the keyboard will give you one line space; just the Enter key will give you two line space.
mf
Post a Comment